Situated on the Moroccan coast, Dakhla has a wide variety to offer as a destination. Rich in culture and history, unique in its location and landscape, along with its reliable wind, this is an excellent place to go for experiencing it all. It's the perfect destination for those that don't want to travel too far from Europe and get away from the crowds. All year round you can see dolphins and even orcas swimming in Dakhla lagoon.
Kitesurfing and wind based sports
There are more than 330 windy days a year in Dakhla
UCPA Dakhla is located just a few hundred metres away from the small local airport.
The town is built on the narrow Rio de Oro peninsula, which in turn provides it with great areas for kite surfing, from long beaches to wide lagoons.
Morocco has one of the most diverse cuisines in the world, influenced by so many different countries. Dakhla itself is famous for it's hand picked oyster farming and huge variety of marine delights.
During your stay, you will be accommodated in the city of Dakhla, at the Hotel Doumss. A shuttle will take you every day to the lagoon where a restaurant, a bar and a terrace are attached to our center facing the lagoon. Most after-sport activities will be organised here.
You can enjoy both the lagoon and the city. Enjoy public Hammam, market, restaurants in the city, and with the comfort of the hotel for restful nights and well fuelled ready for your activity.
- 2-3 person rooms
- Twin and double rooms available
- Bathroom facilities mainly en-suite
- Well priced bar
- You will eat between 2 or 3 restaurants during the week, not always at the hotel, giving you the chance to experience different Moroccan cuisine delights around the city. This is included in your holiday cost.
- Sports equipment and storage all on site
- WiFi in bar area. Please note the WiFi is not good enough for working on data intensive activities
UCPA Planète, worldwide resorts, is a product that has been created by UCPA, but as they are not hosted in UCPA specific centres so they can be very different.
- Trips are usually hosted by a hotel, so you will not necessarily be sharing with others and may have your own room (please check rooming above).
- All meals are included, but they are not necessarily buffet style within the hotel, they may be at other restaurants around the resorts. A great opportunity to soak in evening atmosphere and try different cuisines!
- There may be non-UCPA clients in the hotel that you are staying in. UCPA will have a select number of rooms within the hotel.
- As these are new products to us, we do not have as many UK clients travelling to these destinations yet, but they have been running for a few years now and starting to gain popularity very quickly amongst UCPA fans. This may however mean that there are not as many English speaking travellers in these destinations, but as always, basic English is required of staff and instructors.
- Hotel dependent, but UCPA do not always provide evening entertainment so this may be down to you and your course group to arrange your evening activities.
- These amazing products give you the opportunity to take on new sports on improve on current skills in fantastic destinations. It's all about getting to know the local areas and culture.
Dakhla airport is located just a few hundred metres away from the hotel. The hotel may be able to pick you up however if walking is not an option, for information and booking contact the centre.
View all dates & prices for Dakhla, Morocco
What our clients say about us!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and get news in your inbox every week! We hate spam too, so no worries about this.