On the west coast of the Red Sea lies the city of Hurghada. From a small village on the water's edge, the town has developed around scuba diving, to become the essential diving town in the Red Sea. The region is renowned for the beauty of its coasts, between its turquoise sea and desert dunes, and its cultural diversity. The region is sunny all year round.
Scuba diving and snorkelling to discover the Red Sea.
El Gouna is Egypt's greenest and most environmentally friendly city
Hurghada Airport (12km)
On the shores of the Red Sea, the city of Hurghada developed to the rhythm of diving. The region is renowned for the beauty of its coasts, between its turquoise sea and desert dunes, and its cultural diversity. The region is sunny all year round.
Instead of having a purpose-built UCPA centre, in Hurghada, UCPA uses the Sea Star Beau Rivage Hotel.
Rooms are stylishly designed for two people with an en-suite and a small private balcony to enjoy the views of the Red Sea. The infinity pool and sauna are a great place to relax after a day of sport, or to spend your free time when you have a day off. If you want to explore the area in the evening, there are some bars and restaurants just a few minutes walk away.
- Rooms are for 2 to 3 people.
- Each room has a minibar, private bathrom
- The hotel has daily cleaning services and sheets and towels are changed each week.
- ome single rooms are also available as an option when booking.
From 7 p.m., before dinner, it’s a good opportunity to enjoy and share friendly moments. The evenings in the center are punctuated by Arabic lessons to understand Egyptian culture, presentations of underwater fauna and flora, or evenings in the city's atmospheric places.
UCPA Planete, worldwide resorts has been created by UCPA, but they are not hosted in UCPA specific centres so they can be very different.
- Trips are usually hosted by a hotel, so you will not neccesarily be sharing with others and may have your own room (please check rooming above).
- All meals are included, but they are not neccesarily buffet style within the hotel, they may be at other restaurants around the resorts. A great opportunity to soak in the evening atmosphere and try different cuisines!
- There may be non- UCPA clients in the hotel that you are staying in. UCPA will have a select number of rooms within the hotel.
- We do not have as many UK clients travelling to these destinations yet, but they have been running for a few years now and starting to gain popularity very quickly amongst UCPA fans. This may however mean that there are not as many English speaking travellers in these destinations, but as always, basic English is required of staff and instructors.
- Hotel dependent, but UCPA do not always provide evening entertainment so this may be down to you and your course group to arrange your evening activites.
- These amazing holidays give you the opportunity to take on new sports or improve on current skills in fantastic destinations. It's all about getting to know the local areas and culture.
The nearest airport is Hurghada Airport.
View all dates & prices for Hurghada, Egypt
What our clients say about us!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and get news in your inbox every week! We hate spam too, so no worries about this.