Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
On the Yucatán Peninsula is the town of Playa del Carmen, where tradition and modernity, locals and tourists from all over the world coexist. It is here, a stone's throw from the beach, that the comfortable UCPA centre is located.
Diving and snorkeling
Explore the dense tropical underwater flora and fauna, between coral reefs cenotes and drop-offs.
Villa Quetzal is located in the residential area of Playa Del Carmen. This is a little further from the city centre, where you can relax in a spacious, friendly and serene villa experience. You can enjoy the swimming pool, solarium, local cuisine (made by our chef on site), generous rooms with private bathrooms, etc. It is also the ideal starting point for your holiday activities. To go into town, during your days off, transfers will be organised for you.
Between Cancun and Chetumal, Playa del Carmen is ideally located, a starting point for multiple and diverse excursions. Divers, you will be amazed by the luminosity and richness of the underwater depths of the island of Cozumel as well as the colorful and preserved beauties of the Cenotes. For a little history on the Riviera Maya, the ruins of Tulum and the city of Chichen Itza are essential Mexican heritage, witnesses of a past civilization.
- Private residence
- Multishare rooms single (3 people per room)
- The villa hosts 12 rooms
- Several bathrooms and toilelts located around the villa
- Double rooms or single rooms are available at a supplement
- During this UCPA week, you are on full board.
- Meals are hosted either at the hotel or in local restaurants, depending on the activity of the day.
- Note that in Mexico, desserts are not part of the gastronomic culture and are rarely offered.
UCPA Planete, worldwide resorts, is a product that has been created by UCPA, but as they are not hosted in UCPA specific centres so they can be very different.
- Trips are usually hosted by a hotel, so you will not neccesarily be sharing with others and may have your own room (please check rooming above).
- All meals are included, but they are not neccesarily buffet style within the hotel, they may be at other restaurants around the resorts. A great opportunity to soak in evening atmosphere and try different cuisines!
- There may be non- UCPA clients in the hotel that you are staying in. UCPA will have a select number of rooms within the hotel.
- As these are new products to us, we do not have as many UK clients travelling to these destinations yet, but they have been running for a few years now and starting to gain popularity very quickly amongst UCPA fans. This may however mean that there are not as many English speaking travellers in these destinations, but as always, basic English is required of staff and instructors.
- Hotel dependent, but UCPA do not always provide evening entertainment so this may be down to you and your course group to arrange your evening activites.
- These amazing products give you the opportunity to take on new sports on improve on current skills in fantastic destinations. It's all about getting to know the local areas and culture.
The nearest airport to Playa del Carmen is Cancun (CUN) just 51km away. A local bus operates from Cancun airport T2 to Playa del Carmen every 30minutes.
View all dates & prices for Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
What our clients say about us!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and get news in your inbox every week! We hate spam too, so no worries about this.